The trends in technology change quickly as soon as we get an alternative that can upgrade our working and implementation criteria. In digitalization, it happens even more rapidly as compared to other fields of technology. We are moving into a digital era that keeps on updating by the time. Timely up-gradation to the latest technologies has become a need for every business, no matter what its size is.
Today, you just need a website or a mobile app to digitalize your business for competing in the market. In this article, we’ll focus on front-end technologies 2020. They all have a significant role in the development of these websites and apps. There is a long front-end framework list in the web development sector. So, without making things complicated, we’ll proceed with some basic knowledge regarding front-end frameworks and libraries.
Library vs. Framework- What Are Front-End Frameworks & Libraries?
Developers usually use both these terms alternatively, but it doesn’t mean they are the same thing. There is a clear difference between front-end frameworks and libraries. Although, the frameworks and libraries have a significant role in the front-end technologies 2020 (in current times).
In web development, libraries are the collection of sources like configuration data, templates, pre-written code, classes, and values. You can include a library in your program when you feel appropriate. It will save you time and makes the development process faster. You can add more than one library in your application according to the need. You can run a library as you want while having control, but it doesn’t happen in a framework. This is the main difference between libraries and frameworks.
A framework provides you a platform to build your website or application according to its standard. It gives you various functionalities based on a pre-written code that you can alter according to your need. It provides you a proper environment for development with the reusability of code for any function. A framework bounds the developer to follow the pattern of programming according to it.
- Meteor (web framework)
How to Make Front-End Framework Comparison?
- Front-end framework comparison isn’t that easy as you think. You must know the features and usability of the frameworks. Although you can learn it by experiencing but why take any risk? To get a basic understanding of structures, you might need some courses to go through and some boring documentation. In that manner, you can differentiate between the frameworks based on their quality.
- You might find it interesting to work on something unique. On the other hand, clients usually prefer frameworks based on their popularity. It remains comfortable for a client to trust a popular framework so that they can get a quick idea. Meanwhile, it will be convenient for you too. Another benefit of using a popular frontend framework is if you are stuck in any problem during the development of a system, you’ll have good online development support for an assist.
- Consider the core features as a priority during the front-end framework comparison. For that purpose, you must study it if you don’t have much experience. If you start working on a framework and realize it in the middle that it doesn’t have some required features. It will put you in major trouble.
- The usability of a framework is another important factor that you should seek. Even if you are sure about the framework that you have decided to use will fulfill all the requirements, there are still chances that you might face some challenges. Before starting to work on your project, test your chosen framework on some mini-projects. Make sure of it to avoid any future circumstances.
- Even if your framework fulfills the usability criteria and all the required features, it can have problems while including libraries. Some beneficial libraries can save your time with data processing and provide you with quality implementation options. You must test them initially with some basic project idea to avoid any difficulties during your work.
Top 10 Front-End Frameworks List
When it comes to the front-end frameworks, the list goes on. There are many choices out there that you can take for the development of your website or app. Although, you might’ve realized the significance of choosing the right framework according to the information provided until now. For your ease, we offer you the front-end frameworks list that can be suitable for you. These are the most popular and highest among the front-end technologies 2020:
React.js is the fastest front-end framework, and that’s one of the main reasons for its popularity. The Facebook developers created it as an open-source library in 2013. Instagram also implemented it right after Facebook. The main reason for which it is the fastest front-end framework is a virtual DOM. It helps to increase its performance at high speed. There are other libraries like Redux, Reacts Router, and React Native. It helps to build classic UI for webpage and app. The average yearly salary of a react.js developer is $93k.
Angular is also considered as the fastest front-end framework, according to many developers. Meanwhile, if we talk about the productivity speed of both React and Angular, they are almost the same. Google released Angular in 2016, and since then, it has become the priority of the front-end developers around the world. You can use it in the development of web and mobile apps. According to the survey, the average yearly rate of Angular is $72k.
Evan, You developed Vue.js in 2014; he was the man who also took part in the development of Angular. Vue.js is a valuable framework, and it is based on visual DOM. Its size is quite smaller as compare to Angular and React. You can use it to develop a single-page app (SPA) dynamically. You can easily understand the syntax of Vue.js. The yearly worth of a Vue.js developer is $70k.
jQuery is one of the most popular front-end frameworks. John Resig designed it and released it in 2006. Although it is one of the oldest libraries, it is still efficient. It is a combination of DOM and CSS and provides a functional website with high interactivity. For communicating it with the data server, you can use the jQuery Ajax method. It can run through all browsers. A jQuery developer can earn $67k on a yearly average.
6- Meteor (web framework)
Meteor (web framework) is unique as compared to other frameworks, and it covers an essential part of web development. It was developed in 2012, and since then, it has been employed by the developers. Meteor considers many built-in features, templates, and other related functions. It provides you isomorphic API that will help with the integration of front-end to the backend. The yearly salary of a meteor developer is $59k on an average.
It a very light and small size framework that provides a better comfort level during its use. Jeremy Asheknas developed this framework in 2010. You can use it for the development of business websites or small applications. Although its performance isn’t that reliable as other high rated frameworks. Although it is well-organized and that’s why it is easy to use. The salary of a Backbone.js developer is $60k.
Django is an open-source framework, and Django Software Foundation developed it in 2005. Developers usually use in both frontend and backend during the development of web apps. It is famous for the fast development of APIs. Django is quite versatile, fast, and secure. It can also run on any OS. You can build many social networking websites by using Django in a short period. The worth of Django developers yearly is $90k.
Connect to Status200
Since there are multiple frameworks available for the web and mobile app development, we provide development support in the aforementioned front end libraries & frameworks. We have an expert team that can provide quality websites and apps based on the latest frameworks on a pocket-friendly cost. So, don’t miss the opportunity and digitalize your business today.